We are going away for a couple of days. Just the Man and I. I’m excited, but I always hate leaving the Bundle. I know she will be taken care of by Nana.
So here is my plan, The Man will golf on Monday morning and I will:
- Sit on the couch for thirty minutes, doing nothing, just sitting still. Without interruptions.
- Read for several hours. I got a new book in the mail today and I can’t wait to sink into it.
- Spend some nice quality time with my husband.
- Sleep, without little feet kicking me…well, at least on the outside, I can’t quite get rid of the kicking coming from the inside 😉
- Take a nice long shower, or maybe even a bath… ew, never mind, I don’t really like baths.
- Renew, refresh myself.